AspinallVerdi – Property Regeneration Consultants
AspinallVerdi is a specialist practice of Chartered Surveyors and Town Planners providing integrated property development and regeneration consultancy services. The firm advises a wide range of regional and national clients across both the public and private sectors.
We are an independent practice which prides itself on providing robust evidenced based advice. We offer pragmatic consultancy and deliverable solutions to the most difficult of challenges, based upon our extensive involvement in property development.
Our clients include Homes England, Local Authorities, Combined Authorities and a wide range of private sector developers and operators.
The practice was established in 2009 and has grown with five offices based in Leeds, Newcastle, London, Birmingham and Liverpool, with c. 24 employees.
The Directors have significant experience and are always involved in all of our commissions. We offer fully integrated property, economic and development services covering all aspects of property development and regeneration.
Our services include:
• Development appraisal and financial modelling
• Business Cases and Public Sector Funding
• Property market analysis
• Heritage and Listed Buildings
• Options, feasibility and masterplanning studies
• CIL, Local Plan and site specific Viability
• Employment Land Reviews and Delivery
• Development procurement
• Site assembly, CPO, site disposal and valuation
• AspinallVerdi, has secured more than £190m of Government funding through the Towns Fund and Future High Streets Fund for local authority clients nationwide to transform town centres with major regeneration schemes, including: Brighouse and Todmorden - £17.5m; Tamworth – £21.65m; Blyth – £21m; Worcester – £19.6m; Redditch – £15.6m; Scunthorpe – £10.7m and Amber Valley – £8.6m.
• Homes England appointed AspinallVerdi as sole advisor on a national commission to help assess bids to join the Garden Communities programme. MHCLG invited bids for additional new garden towns and villages to join the programme. Circa 100 bids were submitted for new garden towns and villages distributed all across England including 10 garden towns of over 10,000 units. The total number of residential units reviewed was in excess of 400,000. AspinallVerdi’s role was to support Homes England in assessing the deliverability of the bids.
• AspinallVerdi are retained to deliver various garden communities including South Warrington, Salt Cross Oxford and St Cuthbert’s, Carlisle. The St Cuthbert’s schemes is for 10,000 houses with at GDV in excess of £2 bn.
• AspinallVerdi has provided Housing Infrastructure Fund due diligence services to Homes England and HMT on the £1.25 bn strategic highway improvement to the A12 in Essex. This was to unlock circa 21,000 new homes. Other projects reviewed include the £110 million Colchester Tendring Borders Garden Community and the £44 million A320 improvement scheme North of Woking.
• We are Quality Assured as part of the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme – we were last audited in January 2017 and our policies and procedures were ‘good’ in all areas
• We are accredited to the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
|Primary||Davies Jiva||Email Davies|