Mon 27 June 2022
Our ambition is to super-charge our professional community by providing opportunities for rising stars to enhance their careers right here in Liverpool City Region (LCR), and help shape the business leaders of the future.
WHAT IS LEADHERE?
Aimed at individuals in the first 10 years of their career, including those not currently in employment, LeadHere aims to:
1. Identify, encourage and support the next generation of LCR leaders
2. Equip the cohort with a strong understanding of key City/City Region matters
3. Support graduate and early-career professional recruitment and retention in LCR
4. Facilitate the development of strong early-career professional networks
5. Enhance the personal and professional development opportunities for early-career professionals
We’re now seeking to identify companies from all sectors to participate in designing and running a LeadHere programme module.
LeadHere aims to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and networks that LCR-based businesses identify as being important to them and the future success of the city region.
We need the help of our member community to define the scope and content of the modules that form the programme, as want to ensure that the LeadHere programme is designed by LCR businesses for LCR businesses.
Suggested themes include:
• De-mystifying the Business Ecosystem and understanding the challenges facing the Liverpool City Region
• The importance of Social Value and the Liverpool context
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
• Business finance • Sustainability and the path to net zero
• Marketing, PR and Communications
• Digital skills and Future Technology
• Other – If you think there is a skills gap with early-career professionals and would like to shape a module to meet this gap, please put your ideas forward.
LeadHere Programme Partner: £10,000 + VAT Benefits include:
• Branding across the 6-month programme, including the launch event in September and graduation event in April 2023
• Opportunity to speak at the launch event and graduation event
• Input into the module content creation • Participation in the module and cohort selection process
• 2x places at the graduation event
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this one-off opportunity.
LeadHere Module Sponsor: £500 + VAT Benefits include:
• Ability to develop module content and showcase expertise
• Host module at sponsor’s office
• Guaranteed place for a young professional on the programme
• Participation in the steering group for LeadHere
• Branding on all content associated with module
• Listed as module sponsor on programme documentation and associated content
To register your interest in sponsoring and delivering a module for the programme, please click here.
Deadline for expressions of interest is 5pm Friday 12th August.