Mon 22 July 2019
Liverpool City Council
Commercial Procurement Unit
Contract Number: DN421902
Contract Name:_ Isla Gladstone Operator
This is a Soft Market test to inform the subsequent procurement approach for an operator for The Isla Gladstone conservatory and surrounds. The anticipated scope of the successful operator will be:
• Continued operation of this successful café and hospitality supporting the operational costs of maintaining Stanley Park
• Balancing the need to support local community access to the facility with a commercially viable hospitality and event business.
• Providing local employment opportunities.
Areas for further consideration:
• Responsibility for the ad hoc repair, maintenance and utility costs of managing the Isla Gladstone conservatory.
• Management of events and concessions within the footprint of Stanley Park with conditions around the need to protect its heritage and maintain public access.
• Opportunity to include operation and management of additional building, the Anfield Lodge.
Please download the full Application and supporting documents from Procontract.
Your company will need to register on Procontract (Due North) to be able to receive the Soft Market Testing Documents. The documents will only be available on Procontract (available via the Due North site). Once you have registered you will need to go to the “my opportunities” section on the home page of Procontract and follow the instructions as a supplier to enable you to return your submission.
To register your organisation on Procontract click on the following link https://procontract.due-north.com/register, go to suppliers’ area and click on “register free”.
Closing date for submissions _29th July 2019 at Noon.