With a whole world view and a focus on providing innovative solutions that further economic sustainability and business success, Liverpool Hope University’s Business School seeks to collaborate with businesses eager to use the skills and experience of our students and academics to benefit the world around us.
If you are looking to work with the business minds of tomorrow, we offer businesses a number of opportunities ranging from student mentorship and internships to the chance to deliver guest lectures.
Our MBA students are available for short and medium term consultancy projects and our dedicated Business Gateway Manager can match up your organisation’s aspirations with our people and skills.
Inspiring the business minds of tomorrow
As part of our commitment to producing well rounded, employable graduates, we are seeking opportunities for our undergraduate and postgraduate students to contribute their skills via:
· Internships, placements, work experience and employment opportunities
· Consultancy projects. Do you have a specific business objective that would benefit from research? Each year our MBA students are required to undertake a consultancy project based on the needs of an individual business or organisation.
We would also be delighted to hear from you if you would like to offer:
· Guest lectures, presentations and talks. Previous topics have included leadership, business strategy, CSR, globalisation and ethics
· Real life projects for students
· Industry visits
· Careers talks
· Attendance at mock networking events
· An award at our annual Insight to Business awards - whether that is a paid internship or a shadowing opportunity.
About Liverpool Hope Business School
Liverpool Hope Business School has an excellent pedigree in terms of its teaching and research. It boasts a comprehensive range of undergraduate programmes in Finance and Accounting, Business Management and Marketing, and at postgraduate level we deliver both professional and academic programmes including our bespoke Police Management programme in conjunction with Merseyside Police.
Our research is internationally respected and covers all aspects of business, commerce and service industries; we have particular specialisms in socio-economic research and business sustainability, producing reports for the EU and for the Liverpool City Region.
Our other research areas include: marketing, corporate accounting, police management, social enterprise, complex management theory and business and organisational management. Most of our academics have doctorates and are proactively collaborating with partners around the globe.
|Primary||Professor Ian Vandewalle||0151 291 3285||Email Professor Ian|