Lindsey Moore of Agnes Marketing provides hands-on business development and marketing support to NW based SMEs to support them through their next stage of growth. Sector specialisms include professional services and marketing and creative businesses.
I act as a sales and marketing director for clients who do not necessarily need a full-time member of staff, but do recognise the importance of regular business development and marketing support activity to drive their business forward.
1. MARKETING STRATEGY
An essential part of any growth plan, a marketing strategy allows your business to focus the available resources on the most effective ways to boost sales and gain leverage over competitors. This process involves the following (not exclusive list):
- Identification of key target markets
- Defining positioning within those markets
- Developing highly relevant messaging tailored to your audience requirements
- Competitor research and analysis
- Competitive environment research and analysis
- Business SWOT analysis
- Findings and recommendations
- Marketing plan of action – detailing the recommended activity the business should be doing across all relevant communications platforms
2. Business Development:
- LinkedIn Lead generation and appointment setting
- Hands-on support preparing proposals and pitch presentations
3. Workshops and training
I deliver sales and marketing training into businesses across a broad range of sales and marketing skills, including:
- How to create a marketing strategy
- How to develop an effective marketing communications plan
- How to utilise LinkedIn for lead generation
- How to nurture a prospect all the way through to becoming a client.
|Primary||Lindsey Moore||07841391567||Email Lindsey|