We are a new generation advisory only practice of Chartered Accountants focussed on identifying the issues and problems faced by privately owned and family businesses, professional practices and high net worth individuals.
We then provide and implement practical solutions to those issues.
What makes us different is that we are creative and imaginative and consider the client in the round (company, management, shareholders and individuals) from the perspective of a number of disciplines (corporate finance, tax, financial planning, strategic planning, business advice and softer skills) to help clients achieve their objectives – often objectives they would not achieve without our help.
Our market focus is on mid-market privately-owned family businesses and professional practices, typically with a turnover between £1 million and £30 million, and high net worth individuals with total wealth in excess of £1 million. These can be at any stage of their life cycle from start up to exit and can be growing or declining.
We typically work closely and for the long term with the key decision makers in the organisation who often seek a “critical friend” as their key adviser.
Overall our aim is to make every client feel that they are our only client. We aim to comprehensively understand our clients’ needs and to provide a service that meets those needs but we categorically do not have a series of products that we seek to sell.
Whilst we undertake work across the UK, our geographic focus is upon the North West of England and North Wales and increasingly in London. We do not undertake audit or tax compliance work, due diligence, work for the public sector or public interest organisations or businesses outside our target market.
It would be unusual for us to act for a pure start up unless there is something “special“ about it
Our services are wide-ranging and are not provided in isolation but usually encompass the following key areas
• Succession planning – Advising on passing the business down the generations.
• Corporate finance – Including mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
• Funding issues – Including putting together funding documents and financial models for submission to a range of finance provider.
• Tax Consultancy and Structures – Advice for the short term but most importantly tax structures appropriate to the long term objectives of the business.
• Personal wealth planning – Including choosing appropriate pension vehicles and tax efficient structure.
• Strategic planning – Focussed on identifying business objectives and creating practical plans to achieve them.
• Special projects – A range of skills and assignments to assist business’s in achieving their objectives.
• Retained adviser services – Bringing all of our services together to provide holistic advice to all stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
|Primary||Howard Hackney||01925 211270||Email Howard|