Feeling out of control can be exhausting so on our inaugural Lunch & Learn we explore 5 common problems most of us experience when it comes to managing our time, and identify a range of practical and pragmatic solutions.
What we will cover:
• Sorting yourself out – top tips for email
• Boundaries & assertiveness – how to say ‘no’ assertively
• A wayward manager – using if/then statements to manage your workload
• The sheer volume of work – why everyone hates time logs (& how they can help!)
• Poor prioritisation – the 4 Ds of Time Management
Who will be delivering the session?
Beth Pipe is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personal and Development (FCIPD) and has spent over 25 years specialising in Learning and Development. During that time she has worked across a broad variety of different industries and has, for the past 15 years worked closely with a number of well-known law firms; this has involved putting in place systems and structures to encourage, enable and track the effectiveness of learning activities.
Click HERE to book