The first step when facing challenging behaviour in others is to first be able to recognise and control our own behaviours. This Lunch & Learn workshop looks at elements of psychological theories to recognise how we can better handle confrontational situations.
What we will cover:
• Why are people being difficult?
• Understanding why some people “just push our buttons”
• Recognising your own emotional response to different challenging situations
• Managing and responding appropriately to conflict
• Recognising the games other people play and how to avoid getting drawn in
Who will be delivering the session?
Beth Pipe is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personal and Development (FCIPD) and has spent over 25 years specialising in Learning and Development. During that time she has worked across a broad variety of different industries and has, for the past 15 years worked closely with a number of well-known law firms; this has involved putting in place systems and structures to encourage, enable and track the effectiveness of learning activities.
Contact Keri Stanistreet to book your place.