ICAEW, in partnership with the Liverpool City Region LEP, Growth Platform – Liverpool City Region Growth Company and the Liverpool Society of Chartered Accountants have brought together expert contributors to explore how we maximise collaboration for a positive and exciting future.
Over the past few of years we have seen the incredible value brought to the local economy by innovation but how can we further fund and shine a light on innovation in the region?
How can we grow, develop, and create a vibrant world-leading innovation ecosystem right here in the Liverpool City Region? And where are the opportunities for investment?
Keynote speakers and panellists include:
• Prof Janet Hemmingway, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, President, Royal Society of Tropical Medicine
• Dr Jon Hague, Vice President, Operations and Open Innovation Unilever; Chair, Innovation Board Liverpool City Region
• Nigel Walker, Director Innovation Loans, Innovate UK
• Ken Cooper, Managing Director – Venture Capital Solutions, British Business Bank
• Mike Fletcher, Managing Partner, Arete Capital Partners
• Elliot Street, Chief Executive, Inovus Medical
To register for this FREE event, please click here.