Virtual roundtable debate
Thursday 17 September
10am live on Zoom
Hosted by Chris Maguire
Prior to Covid-19 the UK’s creative sector was growing at 5 times the rate of the wider economy. Liverpool’s digital and creative sectors have been a key growth sector and of critical importance to the City Region.
This event will hear from some of the key players and look at how these sectors have coped during the last few months, how they have innovated and what they need now to survive and thrive and asks:
What does the future hold for these sectors in Liverpool?
• Gavin Sherratt (Managing Director - Mashbo)
• Liam Kelly (CEO – Make Liverpool)
• Jayne Croft (Corporate Associate - Napthens LLP)
• Matt Latham (Co-founder - tickr)
• Lorna Davidson (CEO - Redwigwam)
• Dean Ward (co-founder /CTO - Evoke Creative)
• Andy Kent (Angel Solutions)
• Saira Arif (Implementation manager - ORCHA)