Details of July’s ride are below. Please register here if you’d like to join us.
A map of the route can be founds here (Strava) or here (Garmin)
- Set off at 12.30pm from Aughton Park Station
- Complete a circular route of 45 miles around West Lancashire to finish at c.4.30pm
- You will need a bike, helmet, suitable clothing as well as the usual spares you would carry on your Sunday ride (tubes, pump, etc). We will not have access to spares on the day.
- We will look to average around 12-15 mph
- Most people will have Garmins or equivalents but we will welcome those without (assuming you can keep up with someone who has)
- There is a planned stop/regroup/refuel at around 27 miles at the Cedar Farm Café in Mawdesley
- We will end at the Dog & Gun pub near Aughton Park Station for refreshments.
If you can’t make it on the day, please contact Sam Myers (07793940805) or Phil Adams (07732810209) so we’re not waiting for you unnecessarily.
This year we have also secured membership with Cycling UK, where our membership gives you peace of mind insurance, discounts in cycle shops, and ideas/groups for rides and routes.
Click here to register.
21 June North Wales
12 July in West Lancs
13 September tbc